How to make a correct maintenance and cleaning of the black and gray water system on board. How to prepare the marine toilets for wintering without complications and without damaging the environment.
On your professionalism and know-how, depends the hygiene and the correct conservation and operation of the sanitation elements of a boat.
With this course you will acquire the basic knowledge and improvement techniques for proper sanitation maintenance.
Identify the essential differences between a domestic and a marine sanitation system.
Eliminate the enemies that sabotage your work.
Familiarize yourself with the right products for maintenance.
How to properly sanitize bathrooms, showers, toilets, sinks, etc.
Procedure to remove stains from the toilet efficiently.
Detecting and solving odor problems in the sanitation system
When you need to contact the technician or engineer.
This course is for any person responsible for the cleaning and maintenance of the black and grey water system on board. It is applicable for both pleasure boats and recreative vehicles.
- Differences to be taken into consideration in a domestic and marine sanitation system.
- Components of the on-board sanitation system.
- Characteristics of waste.
- How the marine toilets work and aspects to take into account for their cleaning and maintenance.
- Gravity Toilets.
- Electric toilets.
- Vacuum toilets.
- The #1 enemy of cleaning: limescale in the water (types of problems).
- Water system on board: How to avoid lime in the cleaning and winterizing of the boat.
- Why should we do a proper cleaning and winterizing?.
- The product to use for each problem.
- To detect the origin of the odors.
- Eliminate unpleasant odors.
- Prevent clogging in the system.
- Extend the life of the components: conservation of equipment, obtain a longer life for sensitive parts.
- Avoiding loss of time and money.
Rosa Dahlberg Coll. Product Manager for marine sanitation with 30 years of experience. She has been advising and training technicians in the top brands of nautical sanitation.
Date and Time:
Wednesday, December 9th , 2020 from 18:00 to 20:00 Hr Madrid- Spain.
On-line via Zoom.
At the end of the course, participants will receive a certificate of participation in the course.
Requirements and/or documentation to be presented by the participants before the beginning of the course:
- Registration confirmation
- Payment receipt
- Bank Transfer: ES40 2100 0471 6402 0037 6626 – BIC Code: CAIXESBBXXX
- BIZUM to the following telephone number: +34 682 11 44 75.